The following 4 pieces were all created for vegan activists, each piece was drawn from a photo that activist had taken whilst bearing witness to animals going to slaughter or to a livestock auction.
I did this hare designs part of a pair of hares for a local animal rights groups so that they could use it for badges to raise awareness of the decline in hare population in the UK. I then sold the originals at auction and donated 50% of the sale to the group (who chose to send it as a donation to an animal sanctuary).
This piece was created for a vegan activist who helped in the rescue of 93 baby goats from a farm that was closing down.
Photo by c.r.a.z.y.c.a.t.l.a.d.y on Instagram.
The following 2 are my first dog portrait commissions that I did, I do pet portraits from time to time bit prefer to focus on animal rights, and animals saved from slaughter.
Photo by Sohs.zebra on Instagram
I really enjoyed creating this little bird piece, it was to go with 2 other small bird pieces that had been brought at my Hot Numbers Exhibition (as photoed below).
If you are interested in paying for a commission piece then pease contact me via the contact page, please in the email include:
- The purpose of the piece (tattoo, logo, portrait, for merch)
- The subject of the piece (what animal)
- The size (A5, A4, A3)
- Medium and style you are after
- Framed or unframed
- Do you require a physical copy or just a scan of the piece
The more information you provide me with the more I can do to create what you are looking for, I normally respond to emails within 48 hours.
General pricing, there are a few pieces that I have a fixed price for:
- Small framed bird portraits (as shown above) are £35 each including signed for postage and framing, please state clearly that you are after a small bird portrait in your enquiry email, and include the breed of bird with 1 photo (this photo will not be used for the drawing but is to ensure that I draw the right breed of bird).
- A4 animal portraits with a watercolour background are £60 UNFRAMED, but does include signed for postage, in you enquiry email please state clearly that this is what you would like and include 1 very clear photo that you would like me to do the drawing from and an addition 2 reference photos. If you would like the piece framed a am more than happy to get a quote of a frame you like, you will then be charged the framing cost plus an extra £10 for delivery on top of the initial £60.
- A5 animal portraits, are £40 UNFRAMED, but including signed for postage, in the enquiry email please clearly state that this is what you would like and include 1 very clear high quality photo that you would like me to do the drawing from and 2 reference photos.
A 20% non refundable deposit is required for all commission pieces, and full payment before the final piece is sent out. During the process I will email you with regular updates to make sure you are happy with the progress of the piece, as I am for 100% client satisfaction.
If you have any questions or enquiries regarding commissions, please contact me via the contacts page and I will be happy to do my best to answer your questions.