I do from time to time take on commission work, here is a page showing a variety of pieces that have been created for clients.
The following 4 pieces were all created for vegan activists, each piece was drawn from a photo that activist had taken whilst bearing witness to animals going to slaughter or to a livestock auction.
I did this hare designs part of a pair of hares for a local animal rights groups so that they could use it for badges to raise awareness of the decline in hare population in the UK. I then sold the originals at auction and donated 50% of the sale to the group (who chose to send it as a donation to an animal sanctuary).
This piece was created for a vegan activist who helped in the rescue of 93 baby goats from a farm that was closing down.
Photo by c.r.a.z.y.c.a.t.l.a.d.y on Instagram.
The following 2 are my first dog portrait commissions that I did, I do pet portraits from time to time bit prefer to focus on animal rights, and animals saved from slaughter.
Photo by Sohs.zebra on Instagram
This is the only logo (aside from my own) that I created for a group regularly protesting a greyhound stadium.
I really enjoyed creating this little bird piece, it was to go with 2 other small bird pieces that had been brought at my Hot Numbers Exhibition (as photoed below).
If you are interested in paying for a commission piece then pease contact me via the contact page, please in the email include:
- The purpose of the piece (tattoo, logo, portrait, for merch)
- The subject of the piece (what animal)
- The size (A5, A4, A3)
- Medium and style you are after
- Framed or unframed
- Do you require a physical copy or just a scan of the piece
The more information you provide me with the more I can do to create what you are looking for, I normally respond to emails within 48 hours.
General pricing, there are a few pieces that I have a fixed price for:
- Small framed bird portraits (as shown above) are £35 each including signed for postage and framing, please state clearly that you are after a small bird portrait in your enquiry email, and include the breed of bird with 1 photo (this photo will not be used for the drawing but is to ensure that I draw the right breed of bird).
- A4 animal portraits with a watercolour background are £60 UNFRAMED, but does include signed for postage, in you enquiry email please state clearly that this is what you would like and include 1 very clear photo that you would like me to do the drawing from and an addition 2 reference photos. If you would like the piece framed a am more than happy to get a quote of a frame you like, you will then be charged the framing cost plus an extra £10 for delivery on top of the initial £60.
- A5 animal portraits, are £40 UNFRAMED, but including signed for postage, in the enquiry email please clearly state that this is what you would like and include 1 very clear high quality photo that you would like me to do the drawing from and 2 reference photos.
A 20% non refundable deposit is required for all commission pieces, and full payment before the final piece is sent out. During the process I will email you with regular updates to make sure you are happy with the progress of the piece, as I am for 100% client satisfaction.
If you have any questions or enquiries regarding commissions, please contact me via the contacts page and I will be happy to do my best to answer your questions.